" In today's Modern life we all need something that is easy and that fixes everything right?"
Well Magnesium in spray or flake form can help treat many of today's problems.............
Let's take a look how it works and how it may be beneficial for you.
1. Reduces Stress and Anxiety - Most people feel stressed sometime in their life. The great thing about magnesium is it calms over firing nerves to the brain, lifts our DHEA hormone - the feel good hormone and allows our body to relax naturally.
2. Relieves Muscle Aches and Pains - Magnesium is also known as a muscle relaxant. It also helps inflammation, relieves pain from arthritis, fibromyalgia, tendonitis. It is easy to spray on magnesium to a tight sore muscle and within minutes most pain starts to release.
Or relax in a warm bath of Magnesium Flakes and your muscles will love you.
3. Is Great for Skin - Magnesium Chloride flakes in warm not hot water is great for skin. It relieves eczema and dermatitis, raises the alkalinity to help heal skin and is great to take down pussy and sore pimples any where on the body with its antibacterial properties and ability to reduce inflammation.
Even little babies skin will love a magnesium chloride bath for irritated skin.
Just use a smaller amount of flakes in a warm bath.
Pimples go away quickly. and reduce scarring. For the game, spray magnesium oil onto hand and press onto face. If lesions are open it may sting, but it is only a salt sting. If stinging sensation is to much just apply a moisturiser over the top or simply wash off after a couple of minutes. It will still have worked.
4. Relieves Cramping - Ouch is the word, especially in the middle of the night or when you are exercising.
It really is amazing. Most cramps when sprayed with Magnesium oil, massaged in will relieve in minutes.
5. Need some Sleep - Magnesium is great for sleeping it actually calms the body naturally, relieves built up tension and calms the mind. Sprayed onto the soles of the feet and the back of the neck massaged in, then apply a moisturiser of the top to stop drying. The magnesium within a couple of nights of use, normally have people sleeping like a baby.
6. It May aid weight Loss - Magnesium is used in every single cell of the body and helps eliminates wastes. When suffering from cellulite magnesium chloride flakes can be used in a hot bath. This helps to remove toxins and body wastes, from the cells and draws out moisture. Leading Australian beauty therapist love it for these results
7. Helps transports VIt D - we all know how essential Vit D is, but most of us are suffering from a lack of it.
Reports claim it to be one of the most essential vitamins we need to help our immunity and strength cells which fights disease. Magnesium is the transporter to our cells and without enough magnesium our VIt D levels may be low. Start spraying magnesium to lift your Vit D level.
8. Give's you energy - The great thing about spraying magnesium on to your body is that it will give you a nice energy boost like coffee. Magnesium activates over 350 enzymatic reactions, including Vit B 12. And it helps break down glucose to help create energy.
So spray across your chest, shoulders and neck for more energy. This will also aid your immunity.
9. Great Pre and Post Work out oil - Magnesium oil is great to help endurance, relieve pain, reduce spasms, helps to balance calcium and magnesium ration within muscle and strengths bones. Pre-work out, the muscle will be more relaxed, allowing for better flexion and relaxation of each muscle. For post work out magnesium oil and flakes reduce inflammation within the muscle allowing quicker muscle repair, and help reduce stiffness.
10. Feeling Angry, over reactive or just simply out of balance - As a primary regulator of electrical activity of the body, magnesium is needed for brain, bone and blood health. Excessive stress, sugar, alcohol, drugs (prescriptive or recreational depletes our magnesium stores. So by spraying and soaking in magnesium it is trans- dermally absorbed into the cells, by passing the gut for a quick response. Reduces the feelings of anger, frustration and brings a nice calm to the system.
For medical conditions please consult your medical practitioner.
To purchase magnesium products seek your local skin clinic or beauty salon and ask for Like Zen Magnesium products. Avoid if you have kidney failure, bowel problems, myasthenia gravis or a heart block. As always consult with your doctor regarding your health.
Have you ever wondered why you just need a bath?
Your body is feeling stressed and frazzled, your mind is tired and you just need to escape the world.
In our modern society we say we have no time for the humble bath, we have so much to do and not enough time?
Sound like you?
Well I will let you in on a couple of secrets?
Bathing is a relaxing and nurturing ritual. The warm water has a soothing balance on our body which is made up of over 90% water.
As a child our Mother’s would wash as in a warm bath, normally most children loved this time. So exactly what is stopping you from enjoying some me time.
"My secret is"..........
Now you have got it, not only the warm water, but the magnesium has amazing benefits.
So by now you have learnt the secret, but there is more.
These are the baths my family take often and I will share with you the recipes.
2 drops of Bergamot
2 drops of Lavender
2 drops of Sandalwood
This gives a top note, middle and base note, exactly like blending perfume.
The top note gives it the beautiful smell when you get into the bath, the middle note is the next scent that you smell when you relax and then the beautiful note of Sandalwood, gives the grounding and relaxing effect.
Lay back and soak for 15 mins. Lock the door this is your time.
2. Kids Bath – Great for whinging kids and if any skin problems like eczema.
1 cup of magnesium chloride in warm water and wrap oats in a muslin ball, about the size of your hands so kids cannot swallow it, but they can play and squeeze it, letting out the properties of the soothing oats.
If you don’t have time to make a muslin ball, simple add 1 cup of milk to bath to soothe skin.
Add the essential oils to the milk or a little water before adding to the bath, 2 drops of mandarin essential oil, 1 drop of lavender, and 1 drop of lime.
(This blend was given to me years ago by a French lady and I love it)
Let kids play in the bath with your supervision for 10-15 mins. The magnesium oil, oats or milk will do the trick.
3. Sports recovery bath – my partner is a mad sports person, especially playing soccer and riding his bike. Both come frequently with injuries, including sprains, muscle aches and fatigue.So this blend is especially favorable in summer when you want a cool (or some do extreme ice bath)
2 cups of Magnesium chloride, this is for the anti-inflammatory, with a couple of drops of Rosemary,
1 drop of peppermint and 1 drop of German chamomile.
If you run the bath you will get bonus points and they might even help around the house more.
4.The Detox Bath – great for cellulite and this one a friend in the beauty industry swears by it. You need to do 3 soaks a week for this one in a very warm bath for fastest results and remember to drink plenty of water when you are doing detox baths.2 x cups of Magnesium Chloride
½ cup of Bicarb soda
½ cup of course Pink Himalayan Salts or Try a combined Magnesium and Pink Salt Blend
Mix with 4 drops of eucalyptus oil, 1 drop of peppermint and 2 drops of lemongrass.
You will feel like you are on holidays but remember you need to do a couple of times a week, drinks water, Dry body brush a couple of times during the week and soak for 20 mins.
You might even find the bath changes colour as the toxins are released.
Don’t have a bath or not enough time????
Don’t despair, simply get a big bucket, whilst watching TV and soak your feet.
The great advantage of essential oils and magnesium they will enter the body even through the feet.
So hopefully I have given you reasons to try some great bath recipes.
Share with us your favorite, combinations and how often do you get the chance to bath.
And if you don't have time to blend, these are some of our favorite
Dream time - blended to help you sleep and relax
and Celebration Bath Flakes, this beautiful uplifting blend will have you smiling,
and you can even use them as a body scrub.
If you like the blog, share with your friends.
Enjoy till next time
Often we wonder why we are tired, confused, simply not feeling well.
Many times we start craving, sugar, carbohydrates and fats.
What are our bodies trying to tell us?
For the best carbohydrates try:
Vegetables (Sweet Potato, Taro, Carrots, Corn, Green Leafy Vegetables)20.7g per 100 gram serving
Whole Grains (Brown Rice, Barley, Quinoa, Teff, Buckwheat, Oats & Rye, cooked)
Similar if we crave fatty foods it may be linked to low fatty acids. These are some of your EFA's which everyone can benefit from.
Foods that have good EFA are :
So when you start needing Magnesium the body will start to feel tired, muscle cramping, headaches, sore joint, flared arthritis, poor memory, skin conditions like eczema and thankfully you might start craving some more nutritional foods like :
1. Dark Chocolate
3. Green Leafy vegetables like Kale and Spinach
4. Nuts and Seeds like Walnuts, pistachio, almonds and sunflower seeds
5. Fish like Wild salmon and mackerel
6. Soya Beans
So to aid your absorption of this important mineral, add trans-dermal application of magnesium for better results. You will help transport more nutrients and vitamins to your cells for optimum health.
See your Dr or medical practitioner for more information.
#Magnesiumbenefits #magnesiumfoods #foodcravingsandmagnesium #nutrient and magnesium
Magnesium is required by everybody's body to perform day by day body capacities. Truth be told, it is a fundamental component found in our bones, proteins and cells of our human body. We more often than not infer our wellspring of magnesium from dietary admission or through magnesium supplements.
Magnesium likewise backings nerve and muscle capacity keeps your resistant framework solid and directs your pulse. Alcohol exhausts magnesium, prompting potential insufficiency. The danger increments with the sum you drink. Individuals who drink a considerable measure of liquor tend to have terrible eating routines and may not get the sustenances they have to meet their magnesium necessities. The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism report that heavy drinkers may get as much as half of their calories from liquor, which gives no supplements. Alcohol additionally adversely influences assimilation, utilization and capacity of supplements. It diminishes the emission of pancreatic chemicals, in this manner meddling with the breakdown of supplements into particles the body can utilize. Alcohol likewise harms the stomach and intestinal coating, which hampers or keeps the ingestion of supplements into the circulation system.
Magnesium insufficiency might likewise be a reason for rejection. Magnesium particles control calcium particle stream in neuronal calcium channels, serving to direct neuronal nitric oxide generation. In Magnesium insufficiency, neuronal prerequisites for Magnesium may not be met, bringing on the neuronal harm that could show as dejection. Quick recuperation from discouragement has been found now and again after Magnesium treatment. Depressive side effects are regular among heavy drinkers amid withdrawal from Alcohol and frequently vanish amid restraint with no particular medication treatment. It along these lines appears to be conceivable that Magnesium supplementation may additionally be helpful in decreasing depressive side effects among heavy drinkers after withdrawal. To clear up the clinical significance of the above, we considered the impact of oral Magnesium treatment in heavy drinkers, after treatment for alcohol withdrawal side effects, in a randomized, parallel gathering, twofold visually impaired trial. Confounders were incorporated in the examinations, when proper.
Any alcohol you drink influences your supplement status, however by and large individuals who drink with some restraint and eat a solid eating regimen should not need to stress a lot about it. Moderate drinking is characterized as one beverage for every day for ladies and two beverages for each day for men. One beverage is thought to be 12 ounces of Beer, 5 ounces of wine or 1.5 ounces of 80-proof spirits. Drinking more than this will put you in danger of magnesium lack and other wellbeing issues.
As per enlisted dietitian Dr. Amy Burkhart, numerous individuals are inadequate in magnesium because of the American and Australian diet, which is rich in handled, supplement poor nourishments. She likewise refers to sans gluten diets, ceaseless anxiety and caffeine as different reasons for magnesium lack. To guarantee you get enough magnesium, drink alcohol just with some restraint, constrain your caffeine allow and eat a supplement rich eating routine included principally of entire nourishments, particularly magnesium-rich sustenances, for example, pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds; almonds and cashews; dark beans and soybeans; spinach and Swiss chard; and quinoa and millet.
Magnesium inadequacy can regularly be successfully treated with oral magnesium planning and transdermal application.
A physican should be consulted but clear indicators suggest that serum magnesium levels can raise with transdermal application of 5-10 sprays per day. Please consult your Doctor if you have any kidney disease, suffer from gastroitis or crohn’s or are concerned with absorption through the skin.
Magnesium Chloride Benefits
For purposes of cell detoxification and tissue cleaning, the best type of magnesium will be magnesium chloride, which has an in number excretory impact on poisons and stagnant energies stuck in the body's tissues, coaxing them out through the skin's pores. Chloride is obliged to create an extensive amount of gastric corrosive every day and is likewise expected to animate starch-processing compounds.
Chloride is a profoundly imperative and crucial mineral needed for both human and creature life. Without chloride, the human body would be not able to keep up liquids in veins, behavior nerve transmissions, move muscles, or keep up legitimate kidney capacity. As a noteworthy electrolyte mineral of the body, chloride performs numerous parts and is quickly discharged from the body.
Magnesium chloride arrangement was innocuous for tissues, as well as an incredible impact on leucocytic movement, and phagocytosis.
Drink wisely and in moderation.
When you are enjoying a Magnesium Bath the body is doing a detox, taking toxins away from your body plus you are absorbing the magnesium salts into the cells.
So it is very important to follow a few tips for a great relaxing and beneficial bath.
1. Drink lots of natural pure water when you are taking magnesium baths.
2. If you are run down, recovering from illness or injury, it is important to have a stronger bath of the magnesium flakes.
We recommend 1-2 cups of Like Zen Magnesium Chloride Flakes, or our beautiful Dream-time Magnesium Flakes for a relaxing bath, or to up lift, the combination of aromatherapy essential oils and magnesium flakes will make "Celebration Like Zen" the perfect bath partners.
If you are very depleted chronic fatigue, aches and pains etc we would recommend bathing every day for 7 days. the continue for the next 8 weeks 2-3 x a week for maintenance program.
Most of us do not have the time or luxury of a full bath nightly. But you can still obtain the benefits with a foot bath.
We recommend filling a foot bath covering the ankle, feet on the floor for about 20 mins. The water should not be to hot.
To hot full body baths or foot baths have been proven to be more of a detox.
So if you want more absorption of the magnesium a bath with the temperature just above your normal body temperature is ideal.
Enjoy your bath it is the best way to relax, distress, relieve muscle aches and pains, aids in depression, insomnia, anxiety.
It will help less Asthma attacks and help chronic fatigue, psoriasis and dermatitis.
#magnesiumchloride #magnesiumbaths #wellnessbath #magnesiumflakes #magnesiumsydney #magnesium australia #magnesiumuses #magnesiumbenefits #bathtime #bathproducts #bathflakes #bathsalts #exczema #skinmagnesium
Subscribe to Like Zen Blog page to find out about wellness and health tips.